Friday, September 24, 2010

Preperation

I am starting this blog in preperation of marriage to my beloved.  I am so excited to become Jeremy's wife and am enjoying preparing for not only the wedding, but most importantly for our marriage.  It is my desire to be a "crown upon his head" (Proverbs 12:4- "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who shames him is like rottenness in his bones")

I am spending this time of engagement reading books and articles about marriage and household management,  talking with married ladies, reading others blogs, and just trying to soak up as much wisdom as I can.  One of my favorite quotes is "Use this time as preperation, not just anticipation".  How true that is for this season of life.   

I cannot wait to establish our home and family, and to share our journey with you here on our blog.  Here, we'll be able to connect with family and friends, even if we live far apart.  We love you all and hope you enjoy sharing "life with the jenkins"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...