Monday, April 23, 2012

Our Bedroom Update

Our little bedroom has received a couple of updates since I gave you the official tour.


We have gotten curtains, a new Nest pillow from Pottery Barn (a Christmas gift), a DIY sheet music wreath, I moved the rug from the kitchen, and I scored that big picture frame on clearance for $5 at Big Lots.  


Here is what our bedroom looked like six months ago...

[100_20315.jpg]


Can you tell that #1- I had the duvet cover on and #2 - I had ironed the duvet cover for that picture?  :)  The cover is very heavy and has just gotten too hot now that the weather is warming up.  So we took it off and I've just been washing our comforter every couple weeks.

I think the new additions give the room a little more life!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...