Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our New Home- Kitchen Tour

Here is my second favorite room in our new house- our kitchen. 

100_2049100_2051100_2052

Jeremy and my dad made the apron rack for me this summer.  I found a piece of green baseboard at our local Habitat Restore for $1 and cut it in half to make two shelves- one for aprons and I had planned to use the other for towels.  I love being able to display my aprons! 

I changed a few things around in the kitchen this weekend so I’ll have to share updated pictures with you later this week.  I am still trying to decide on the best placement for the table, maybe you can help me decide! 

7 comments:

  1. big eat-in kitchen..nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apron rack is so pretty. Where did you get the apron with the aqua rosettes?

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous
    I got it as a present for my birthday, but it is from Anthropology- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have known it was Anthropology!!! It's gorgeous, and so is the Rack! That worn color is gorgeous and matches the aprons perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew about this one. Thanks for sharing such wonderful and informative post. Really helps me a lot
    Best Pressure Cooker

    ReplyDelete
  6. idea.
    So, where did you decide to put the table? I know it could be quite a puzzling task, but I hope you found the perfect spot. The dining table is the focal point of the dining room, so it should occupy the center position with equal space on all sides. I have my feng shui expert to thank for that idea!


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...