Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Today I have the easiest recipe to share with you.  It only contains 2 ingredients....


A can of pumpkin puree, and a box of spice cake mix.  That's it!

Mix together until smooth and bake according to the box directions. (I did cook my muffins about 10 min. longer than the box said)  The mix will be thick and you'll need to spoon into the muffin tin.

They are super easy and super yummy!

A co-worker gave me this recipe and said that it could also be done with devil's food cake mix or vanilla cake mix.  You can add chocolate chips, raisins, or any little extras.

I haven't figured out the nutritional info yet, but it is a weight watchers recipe, so it can't be that bad, right?  :)




If you'd like a homemade pumpkin spice muffin check out this recipe... but I'm gonna bet it's a little less healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...