Monday, November 12, 2012

14 Weeks...It's a...


This has been my favorite week of pregnancy so far- so much excitement.   
We went to Vision of Life in Greenville, SC this past Friday night to have a gender determination ultrasound done.  It was the most amazing experience and we are so glad we decided to pay a little extra to do it!   We were thrilled to find out that baby Jenkins is a GIRL!  

I've postponed the week 14 post (I'm actually 15 weeks now) because we wanted to wait a couple of days to reveal the gender to everyone.  

Our ultrasound lasted about 15 minutes and it was amazing to see our little girl moving around, bending her legs and turning flips.  It really made it real.  I praise Jesus that she is active and seems to be healthy so far, and pray that she continues to grow and develop properly.  I can't wait until I start feeling some of that movement!

We have a DVD of the ultrasound and I've watched it everyday so far since Friday.  I can't get enough of it :).  It's amazing to see how much she has changed and grown since our first ultrasound at 9 weeks. Here are some pictures of our little girl...







We got a little preview of the 3D ultrasound!  We have another appointment scheduled for right around 30 weeks for another 3D ultrasound.

Here's a little recap of how I've been this week:

Feeling/Symptoms?  I have been extremely emotional this week.  I can feel those hormones kicking into overdrive.  I'm glad Jeremy is patient with me- these mood swings can be crazy!  I have only gotten sick once this week, so that is starting to drop off.  I've also been in a get things done kind of mood.  I'm starting to get some energy back and I'm not taking naps every day like I was early on, and I cooked supper more times this week than I have in a while.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...