Monday, March 26, 2012

Recylebank

Have you joined Recyclebank?  It is an online community that promotes taking everyday green actions.  You are rewarded for "green" activities as well as for watching short video clips, taking short quizzes, and other small little tasks.



I have been a member for about a year, and have really enjoyed the benefits and rewards I've received.  I love the free magazines you can get for only 150 points!  I have gotten FREE one year subscriptions to Better Homes and Garden, Martha Stewart Living, Whole Living, and Good Housekeeping from Recyclebank.

You can also use your points to print coupons.  I love the $2 off one Kashi product coupon- I can get Kashi cereal for around $1 when combining the coupon with a sale.  You can have coupons mailed to you as well for restaurants, etc.

My area does not offer the points for recycling and yet I still am able to earn enough points to get plenty of free rewards!  I highly suggest you join if you are not a member!

Note: This post contains my referral code for Recyclebank.  

7 comments:

  1. I'm already on Recyclebank (I wish I would remember to use my Kashi coupons I printed.)I was wondering, does pinterest do referals? I don't do facebook, and haven't been able to get a Pinterest account. Your boards are so cool, and I really like the idea of them.

    Anna
    save1moredollar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the weblogs these days are not very useful and that is why website guests will not study the entire publish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can get Kashi cereals for around $1 when mixing the voucher with a selling. You can have discounts sent by mail to you as well for dining places, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can also use your aspects to make discount rates. I really like the $2 off one Kashi product coupon-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can get Kashi cereal products for around $1 when combining the coupon with a promoting. You can have discount rates sent by email to you as well for cafes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of the blogs nowadays are not very useful and that is why web page visitors will not research the whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can also use your factors to create reductions. I really like the $2 off one Kashi item coupon....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...