Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our 1st Anniversary

Monday was our one year anniversary and we spent it in Chicago, IL.  We've been visiting Jeremy's family this week (and fly home tomorrow), and we went and stayed the night in the city for our anniversary. 



We had such a wonderful time!  We enjoyed shopping on the Magnificent Mile (or more so State Street -not as fancy!), eating at a Brazilian steakhouse (Texas de Brazil), walking around the parks, seeing the Buckingham fountain lightshow, and much much more! 



I'll post some more about our trip and our anniversary in the next few days! 



This year has been one of twists and turns and the Lord has guided us into HIS plan all along the way.  I am thankful to have a godly husband who loves and cares for me, and leads our family in the way of the Lord.  Jeremy, I love you with all of my heart and am so looking forward to a lifetime of anniversaries with you! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...