Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Settlers of Catan

Have you heard of the game Settlers of Catan?  It is by far the most fun board game I have ever played. I was introduced to this game in college, and we have played this game so much in the last year!

It is a game full of strategy and makes you think- I love those kind!  I would highly recommend it to you!  (It is a little expensive but it is worth it!)

My brother recently bought the two expansion packs for the game- Seafarers, and Cities & Knights.  We have played them both this weekend and they make the game even more fun!

The expansion packs make it pretty intense, with lots of pieces and cards, but it is a lot of fun!

 Cities and Knights



Seafarers Expansion Pack


Just wanted to share some fun family games!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...