Saturday, October 27, 2012

12 Weeks





How Far Along?  12 weeks

Feeling/Symptoms?  Like last week, I have been getting sick again.  I am grateful that it is not as bad as some people get, but it is still unpleasant.  I feel like I am actually starting to show a little- according to what I wear mostly.  

Food Cravings/Aversions: -  In general, no foods seem appetizing.  When I try and plan our menu for the week, I just can't come up with things that sound good to me.  We've been eating out a bit too much because of this.  I need to get myself back on a more healthy track of eating!  Again, I've been craving lots of juice this week.  Cranberry Grape and Orange juice are my drinks of choice for the past two weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...