Saturday, October 6, 2012

9 Weeks



How Far Along?  Today I'm 9 weeks and about 5 days....so this post is a little late

Feeling/Symptoms?  So far I have been feeling surprisingly well.  I have not been nauseous at all- so thankful for that!  I have been EXTREMELY tired for the past 3 weeks or so.  After I get home from work, I will usually take around a 30 min to one hour nap, and there have been several nights that I've made it to bed around 8:30pm!  This week specifically I've had a cold/allergies, so that hasn't been fun added with pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes?  Some of my regular pants are starting to get snug.  I have added a hair tie through the button hole to expand them a bit.  Last weekend we went ahead and bought a Bella Band- I've used it once so far, and it felt wonderful. :)  I have not purchased any maternity clothes yet though, and I think it will be a while before they are really needed.

Doctor's Appointment:  We went this week to our first doctor's appointment.  Things look good, they gave us our due date of May 6th, 2013 and I got a few questions that had been on mind answered. Our absolute favorite part was hearing our baby's precious heartbeat.  I'm so amazed at the miracle of life!

How long have you known?  We found out we were pregnant around four weeks.  We told only immediate family at first, and then told a few close friends.  We wanted to at least wait until our first appointment to share the news. 

Food Cravings/Aversions: If you saw Jeremy's announcement post on Facebook, you know that I'm avoiding Mexican at all cost.  The very thought of Mexican food is just really disgusting right now.  As far as cravings, this week all I've wanted is clementine oranges.  I think my body was lacking some vitamin C from the cold/allergies. I've also really taking a liking to carbonated water- Strawberry Kiwi flavor from Wal-Mart.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...