Saturday, December 29, 2012

Books to Read in 2013

I always like to start in January with a list of books to read in the coming year.  (See my list for 2011 and 2012).

2012 has brought many many changes in our lives.  Life happened and I just didn't get to read all of my 2012 reading list.  You know, starting grad school, becoming a teacher, and getting pregnant took up a lot of time :).

This year, I know that I'll have issues making time with a new baby arriving, more grad school, and continuing teaching.  I'm trying to be more realistic with my reading goal.  I don't like not meeting goals, so I'll only have 6 books on my list for this year.  I think that will be manageable and realistic for this season of life.

1. Loving the Little Years
2. The Ministry of Motherhood
3. Shepherding a Child's Heart
4. What to Expect When Your Expecting
5. Margin
6. A fiction book that I've yet to decide on :)


These are the books that I successfully read in 2012-
1. Made to Crave
2. Women Reaching Women
3. The Money Saving Mom's Budget
4. Total Money Makeover (Re-read sections that we are currently working at on our journey towards becoming debt free)
5. The Hunger Games
6. Catching Fire
7. Mockingjay


Reading Now- (All re-reads)
1. The Family
2. A Wife After God's Own Heart
3. A Lineage of Grace

Compare to my to-read list for 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...