I always like to start in January with a list of books to read in the coming year. (See my list for 2011 and 2012).
2012 has brought many many changes in our lives. Life happened and I just didn't get to read all of my 2012 reading list. You know, starting grad school, becoming a teacher, and getting pregnant took up a lot of time :).
This year, I know that I'll have issues making time with a new baby arriving, more grad school, and continuing teaching. I'm trying to be more realistic with my reading goal. I don't like not meeting goals, so I'll only have 6 books on my list for this year. I think that will be manageable and realistic for this season of life.
1. Loving the Little Years
2. The Ministry of Motherhood
3. Shepherding a Child's Heart
4. What to Expect When Your Expecting
6. A fiction book that I've yet to decide on :)
These are the books that I successfully read in 2012-
1. Made to Crave
2. Women Reaching Women
3. The Money Saving Mom's Budget
4. Total Money Makeover (Re-read sections that we are currently working at on our journey towards becoming debt free)
5. The Hunger Games
6. Catching Fire
Reading Now- (All re-reads)
1. The Family
2. A Wife After God's Own Heart
3. A Lineage of Grace
Compare to my to-read list for 2012