Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 29



I'm officially in the 3rd trimester and I'm so glad that Savannah is getting close to being here!  The past few weeks have been a roller coaster for me.  I was sick for about a week and a half with bronchitis (again) and am just now starting to feel better.  I slept horribly that week (week 28), and slept on the couch for probably 7-8 days straight just trying to sit up enough so that I didn't cough so much.  Thankfully this past week I've started feeling much better and I'm back to sleeping in the bed (with my beloved new body pillow) and have much more energy.

I was disappointed to find that at my last dr's visit I had gained a considerable amount of weight.  Although this week I didn't gain any.  So hopefully it will even out.  So far I've gained 21 pounds.  More than I would have hoped at this point, but I know it has a lot to do with how much we've eaten out recently.  I really don't want to go over 30 pounds of weight gain for my pregnancy, but we'll see how things go.

We went for our 3D ultrasound this week and we loved seeing snippets of Savannah.  She is still breached (she has been for the past three ultrasounds- praying that she moves to the right position soon) and we were unable to get many clear pictures of her, but we are going back in two weeks for a complementary session since she was so uncooperative.  Her little hands and feet were all in her face for the ultrasound!  I have made arrangements for a maternity session soon (a friend from church will be doing them) and I have found a photographer to do newborn photos of Savannah within the first two weeks of her arrival!

Love this sweet side profile- I think she is going to have my nose :)  And that is her big toe propped up on her forehead.  How that is comfortable, I have no idea.



I have been extremely emotional the past couple of weeks.  My patience has been running thin (which is not a good thing with my job in special education) and I'm very sensitive right now.  For example, a couple of days ago Jeremy was trying to get me to drink a cup of milk because my acid reflux was so bad and he thought it would help soothe my throat.  I don't like milk and started to cry because I didn't want to drink it :)  Oh the joys of pregnancy :)

Glad to start 30 weeks...only 10 more to go!


1 comment:

  1. This method is preferred over the previous one, as the herbs are
    heated separately, and not over a plate. Is there a solution to
    bypass the release of these unwanted byproducts. A Vaporizer
    is used for inhaling the vapor and is additionally used to form certain that the vapor
    you inhale is entirely pure and fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...