Monday, May 9, 2011

Rolled Paper Flowers

For Mother’s Day I got a little crafty and made my mom a bouquet of rolled paper flowers. 

100_1261

I used this tutorial from Jones Design Company- she has so many wonderful flower tutorials on her blog!  That is also where I learned to make the fabric flowers.  They are very simple to make and you probably already have everything you need to make them at your house! 

I think they kind of look real from a distance, don’t you?

100_1260

100_1248

I cut up some old metal hangers and then hot glued the flowers on them.  I added a couple of leaves to a few flower to give it a little more fullness.

100_1253

I also made all of the Mother’s Day cards that I gave this year.  Here are all of them minus the one I sent to Jeremy’s mother. 

100_1200

Did you make anything for your mom this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...