Monday, March 11, 2013

31 Weeks

I don't have a regular, chalk board picture for this week, but this one will do.

I've had a rough week dealing with sickness again.  I seriously feel like I've been sick for the majority of this pregnancy!  I just finished up my antibiotics about a week and a half ago from having bronchitis in February, and this week the violent coughing came back even worse than before and I have had shallow breathing.  I also starting having chills and night sweats, so I went back to the Dr. and they believe that I may now have pneumonia, but they can't know for sure without an x-ray, and they can't do that when you are pregnant.  I at least still have bronchitis,  but I was showing diminished breathing in my right lung and some of the other symptoms I was experiencing are signs of pneumonia.  I was given a Z Pac on Friday and put out of work today and tomorrow.  I have an OB appointment tomorrow and we will see how I am feeling then and my OB will need to decide what happens from there if I'm not better.  I am feeling a little better, my coughing is not as bad, but I still can't take very deep breaths.  It is hard to know what is caused by sickness and what is just a normal issue in pregnancy.

Little Savannah has been quite the acrobat this week!  I have enjoyed watching my stomach move all around and feel all her movements.  They have been stronger this week than any other week.  My parents both were able to finally feel her move this past week- they are the only other ones to feel her move besides Jeremy and I.  Savannah must be shy, she'll stop moving when others try and feel her kicks!

I'm happy to say that I have been able to maintain my weight well over the past month since my last OB appointment.  We'll see for sure tomorrow at my appointment, but from our scale at home, I believe that I have gained only a pound, if any, this month.  That puts me at 21 pounds gained so far with 8 weeks left to go.  I think I'll be able to stay right around 30 pounds for the pregnancy, which is only slightly more than the recommended 25.      

Jeremy was a trooper this week!  We went to breastfeeding class and although he was the only dad there, he stuck with me and we both really learned a lot.  He had his wisdom teeth taken out on Friday of this week, so he has been taking it easy this weekend trying to heal up from that.  It was so sweet- when he got out of the surgery and was still all doped up on the anesthesia, he wanted to know how me and the baby were.  I'm blessed to have a supportive husband!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Hope you feel better soon! (I gained at least 30 pounds with my first two pregnancies, if that makes you feel better.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Wish you experience better soon! (I obtained at least 30 weight with my first two child birth, if that creates you experience better.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remагkable! Its aсtually remaгkаblе pieсе of writing, Ι have got muсh сleаг іdea on thе tοрic
    of from thіѕ paгаgгаph.


    Αlso visіt mу pagе; mouse click the next site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...