Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our New House- Living Room Tour

I cannot be begin to tell you how excited we have been to finally have our own house!  I’ve been enjoying unpacking and making it ours for the past couple of weeks and finally have enough done to share our work in progress.  There is still much to do, but we're loving it. 

The front door leads directly into our large living room.  Here’s what we have in there so far…

 

100_2026

100_2025

100_2027

 

Tomorrow I’ll share our bedroom!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely living room! I love that large window. It takes in a lot of sunlight. :) Well, sunlight makes me feel happy. How 'bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a charming living room. I'd probably fall sound asleep here because of how comfortable it looks. This can also be a good place to do a bit of yoga. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's a bit late, but congratulations still. I can feel how excited you were to tour your viewers around your new house. How did you find this beautiful piece?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...