Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest Project Week



Have you been as obsessed with Pinterest as I have?  I started pinning early this summer and I have been pinning away since!  During our transition and moving the past four or five months, I didn't have the time or the space to really do many craft or DIY projects.  Instead, I've just been pinning ideas for projects and projects and more projects.

This week I am declaring a Pinterest Project Week for myself and I'm inviting you to join me!  Each day I will be sharing a project that I have completed this week that was inspired by one of my pins.

I encourage you to complete at least one Pinterest project and join me on Friday to share your project with my first linky party!  I just want to see what great things you were able to create.  This isn't a new idea, there have already been many Pinterest challenges, but I hope you'll consider having a little fun and working on a project this week instead of just pinning ideas! :)

I'll see you tomorrow with my first project!

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...