Friday, October 21, 2011

Our New Washer and Dryer



We got our washer and dryer last Saturday!  I've enjoyed being able to do the laundry as I've needed to this week and not have to wait until the end of the week and load it all up and take it somewhere!


Our living room curtains are actually too long and I cut off the bottom of one and made a little curtain to go on our back door.  A really easy and free way to add a little color.


We purchased our washer and dryer at a scratch and dent place- they aren't a matching set but that's ok, we got a great buy on them.  I don't think the scratches are bad (you can see some on the corner of the washer) and I can certainly live with them for a good price.  We also went to Ikea last weekend and purchased a galvanized shelf to go in the laundry room.  (You can see it on the other side of the washer and dryer)

Pinned Image
At only $14.99, it is surprisingly sturdy and easy to assemble.  I'm using it to store cleaning supplies, extra paper towels, cans of soda, and other items we don't have room for in the kitchen.





1 comment:

  1. y'all look like really nice neighbors. :-)

    My hubby recently got me a big shelf (yours is prettier) at HomeDepot for all my pantry over-flow and canning supplies, and I love it! Hurray for shelves!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...