Friday, December 17, 2010

Antique Store

On our way to Asheville to see the National Gingerbread House Competition, we stopped at one of my favorite antique stores in Hendersonville, NC.  Needful Things II is a HUGE antique store with 2 floors!  It is like a huge warehouse.  It is right off of I-26 across from World of Clothing if you're ever in the area and want to go if you're out that way. 

I stopped in to pick up a couple of goodies for my bridesmaids (can't tell you what- it's a surprise!) but we browsed for a while as well.  I took a few pictures of some of my favorite things.








I was in love with this bench but it cost $1,200! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms Cortney!
    We are so glad that you enjoyed our store! Come back anytime for a visit!

    Your friends at Needful Things in Hendersonville, NC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...