Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Last night Jeremy and I were hanging out and I wanted to make a dessert from scratch and decided to make chocolate chip cookies.  I have attempted making chocolate chip cookies probably 2-3 times off of the Toll House chocolate chip package put they have always turned out really really runny and ended up just being one big cookie sheet because they all ran together while cooking.  Aliesha on her blog, Feathers in Our Nest, posted a recipe for chocolate chip cookies a while back and I decided to try out her recipe.  We loved them!  I've written this one down and put in my recipe box and its going to be my go to Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.  If you'd like the recipe, visit her here.

I love that you don't have to use all the cookie dough at once and just put the leftovers in the fridge.  I'm going to just put a few more in the oven this morning for the kids snack at church.  I may freeze the rest.

1 comment:

  1. My trick for making the Toll House cookie recipe work is cutting the butter/margarine in half! We did this by accident once, leaving the second plate of butter in the microwave (softening from the freezer). The cookies turned out better than ever, and we were thrilled when we realized the fat was cut WAY back, too!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...