Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

As I was eating Thanksgiving lunch with my family today I couldn't help but just look around and see all that we have to be thankful for in this life.  We have been blessed beyond measure and so many days I take it all for granted.  Today I am so thankful for life, for salvation, for mercy, for grace, and for His love. I'm thankful for the amazing family He placed me in and thankful for the new family I will soon join.  I pray that each day I can learn to recognize the blessings and have a heart full of praise and thankfulness. 


"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations."
Psalm 100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...