Sunday, November 21, 2010

Easy Homemade Biscuits

A lady from back home shared an easy way to make homemade biscuits with my dad a couple of years ago and I love it!  They are super easy and delicious! 

You only need two ingredients:
Heavy Whipping Cream
Self Rising Flour

Directions:
Just put some flour in a bowl and pour some heavy whipping cream. I don't have exact measurements, just add some of each until its a dough consistency.  Roll out and cut biscuits.  Put a little butter on top of each biscuit.  Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes. 

Enjoy!

I made these tonight to send with Jeremy on his trip home for Thanksgiving.  He has a 12 hour ride tomorrow so I wanted to send him off with something to munch on. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...