Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Absolutely A-DOT-able



I want to introduce you to one of my best friend's businesses today...Absolutely A-DOT-able.  My friend Haley at Classy Southern Sweet and her sister and mom started this great key chain business and they are just too cute not to share. They are super affordable and make wonderful gifts.

Haley made me one with my new initials and I LOVE IT! (sorry for the blurry phone picture)



Here are some examples from their facebook page:

They make large keychains...





Small Keychains:

And even sports keychains!




The small keychains are $6 and the large ones are $11.  Personalized with your initials, etc. is a few extra dollars.  They will customize your colors and ribbons for you!

Visit their facebook page for more info or email absolutelyadotable@yahoo.com to place an order

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...