Monday, July 25, 2011

Buckingham Fountain

We're still in Chicago visiting with Jeremy's family, and wanted to share one of my favorite things about downtown Chicago...Buckingham Fountain.  Jeremy and I have been together for 4 years and for 4 years I've wanted to see this thing!  The first time I came to Chicago with him we walked by it but it was winter and there wasn't any water in it.  Last year I was finally here in the summer and after a Cubs game last June we decided we would walk and see it.  BUT, we got lost and turned around and ended up right back at the train station to go home.  Oh well, there is always next time, and next time finally came!

While we were downtown the other day, we walked over the the lakefront to see Buckingham Fountain.  It is probably the biggest fountain I've ever seen!  I loved it!






Now I want to see it at night, I've seen pictures and it is stunning!



The top part shoots up even taller...


Someday I'll see it like that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...