Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Biggest Loser




Do you watch The Biggest Loser?  I love it- it is so inspirational!  As I told you here, one of my new year's resolutions is to loose 15 pounds by March 23.  Watching The Biggest Loser helps to movitate me and helps me realize that it is possible, if I'll put forth the effort.  I think they should play it all the time in the gym when I work out, it would make me do alot better I know! 

The new season just started, so if you haven't watched it before...you should start!  It comes on Tuesdays at 8pm on NBC. Last night was only the 2nd episode and you can watch the first two online to catch up before next week.

1 comment:

  1. Cortney, I love your blog! Great job, and hey I have full faith that you will reach your health goals by March! Keep up the good work.

    Travis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...