Tuesday, January 4, 2011

House Love

This house is for sale right down the road from my apartment, and I am in love with it!  If Jeremy and I were going to be living in Lynchburg, and we could afford it, I'd want it :)  I drive by it about 3 or 4 times every day and think "I love that house" every time.

I looked it up online and the inside is just as beautiful as the exterior.  But the site doen't allow you to copy the inside photos so I can't share those :(

Thought y'all might enjoy looking at this beauty as well!

3 comments:

  1. My google reader isn't keeping up with your blogging. Can't believe I missed this one. It looks awesome. I love looking at houses. This one is just too perfect. Love the verandah.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny. this is "the blue house" i made adam look at every time we drive to osakas :) if only we had more money and i wish it was on a less busy street. so happy you found me! my husband and i would love to get together with you and your fiance sometime..are you two staying in town after your wedding? adam and i both graduated from lu and found jobs here so yep--we're still here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool house. Can you post a link to the website?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...