Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Save the Date Postcards



Because everyone coming to our wedding will have travel, we decided to send out Save the Date cards so people who plan to attend can be making plans to go to the beach this summer.  I made the signs before we went using some old scrap wood and painting them a pale blue.  The lettering was suppose to be brown, but it showed up orangish in the pictures- oh well. 

I created our Save the Dates using one of our engagement pictures, and made them into postcards. We did postcards to save money on postage.  Such an easy way to save since postcard postage is about half that of regular stamps.  My favorite part is the vintage postcard label that I found at Martha Stewart weddings.  I added our information in using Paint (I can't figure out photoshop or gimp, and didn't know how to save as a jpeg file in Word, so I had to go old school and use the Paint program).

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. So relaxed, but stylish. Love the whole vintage beach theme.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...