Monday, April 25, 2011

Beach Bound!

This morning we are rolling out to the beach!!  Can’t wait to relax, wedding plan, find sharks teeth, and get bridal portraits taken!  I’ll be here in just a few short hours..

IMG_8673

I got all moved home to NC on Saturday and had a wonderful Easter at Elevation Church in Charlotte and then spent some time with my family for Easter dinner.  How great it is to celebrate our risen Savior! 

Yesterday I also had to unpack everything from VA so that I could repack for the beach today.  We have a little sitting area upstairs beside my room (which has inadvertantly become a storage area throughout the years) and I decided yesterday to use it as my “wedding workroom” for the next month and a half.  It feels great to have a space to put all the wedding project supplies and spread out my stuff a little bit. 

It may just look like a mess to you, but to me it is the perfect space to get everything I need for the wedding done!

 

I’ve got the small wooden table set up for paperwork and if I need it to put my sewing machine.  The printer is up and ready for me to print out programs and such, I’ve got a desk with a huge bulletin board to post inspiration pictures and to-do lists. 

100_1148 100_1147

Well, gotta go- we’re leaving in less than an hour!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...