Saturday, April 2, 2011

CFAW

My mom and brother are in Lynchburg this weekend for College for a Weekend (CFAW) at Liberty University.  My brother Jared is planning to attend Liberty, which is where I graduated from, and this is his first time at CFAW, although he has been to LU many times since I’ve been here in Lynchburg.  I hope he is enjoying himself- I haven’t even seen him yet and he has been here since Thursday! 

My mom is staying with me at my apartment, and it is good having her around for a few days.  She is going to all the parent meetings at Liberty and I’m working this weekend. I’ve not really had time to post this week, hopefully I can catch up this weekend and go ahead and get a few posts written for this coming week. 

So glad Jared is coming to Liberty, it is the best school ever!  Jeremy and I are excited about the possibility of staying in Lynchburg and being here when Jared comes here for college.  But, we’ll just have to see if that works out or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...