Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Orchid Love

Last spring as a graduation present, my future in-laws gave me an orchid.  Orchids are my all time favorite flower- they are so simple yet beautiful.  When my grandmother and I went to Hawaii the summer after I graduated from high school, we saw lots of gorgeous orchids.  Here are some of the pictures I took during that trip…

Hawaii 184 Hawaii 185 Hawaii 182 Hawaii 183

Well, I’ve been waiting patiently for my orchid to bloom again and it finally has some buds!  I’ve been carefully nurtering it for the past couple of weeks, hoping that the buds will open soon.  Here are the buds that I’m hoping will open up in the next few days!

100_1098

I’ll let you know when they finally do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...