Thursday, April 28, 2011

We’re Back!

We got back from our little vacation today.  We had such a great time at the beach, we got tons accomplished for the wedding, and found a few sharks teeth.  Like I’ve told you before, we are obsessed with hunting for sharks teeth.  Here are our finds this week- pretty good for only being there 3 days.  I was only able to really go out twice and look because of everything with the wedding, so Daddy found most of these. 

100_1150

100_1154

The largest one above is about 2-3 inches long. 

While we were at the beach, I got my bridal portraits taken.  My photographer sent me six preview pictures today and I love them!  Sorry, I can’t show them to you yet though- you’ll have to wait until after the wedding, I don’t want Jeremy getting a peak at the dress!  Be looking for me to post some the week after the wedding while Jeremy and I are on our honeymoon.  I’ll set up some to post automatically that week :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...