Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Wedding Shoes

Since I know you’ve been dying to know, here are the shoes Jeremy and I will be wearing on our wedding day. :) 

We’ll both be going barefoot for the ceremony on the beach but these will serve us well for the rest of the day.  Beachy, casual, yet still a little elegant.

100_1128

My shoes are Simply Vera by Vera Wang from Khols.  They were on sale for $15 and I had a $10 off coupon, so I got them for only $5!

100_1130

Jeremy’s shoes are  Perry Ellis and we got them at Belk on sale for $29.  He loves them, they are very Ocean’s Eleven, don’t you think? 

100_1131 100_1127

Isn’t it crazy the details you care about as a bride?  Yes, I care enough about our shoes to devote a post to them :)

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be such a relaxed elegant atmosphere, and your choices are perfect. Can't wait for the big day and all the lovely photo's.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect! And awesome deals on them too! Can't wait for the wedding...less than 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...